Monday, March 30, 2009

Marcus Stewart

Birds? Chirping? Morning...so soon?

There was a slight thudding inside my head and I wondered, what the...? Oooh. I smiled as I remembered the night before....then my phone rang. And the thudding elevated. I scrambled to find my phone which is underneath the cushion.


"Marcus. Why you ain't text me back?!"


I held the phone several inches away from my face. But I'm being generous today. Today I'm in a good mood. Usually, once the nagging started, I'd place the phone on my pillow and leave the room for a while. One time she was on there for a whole 30 minutes before she realized that I wasn't on the other end listening!

"Steph, calm down. I got home really late and I passed out on my couch. You texted me at fucking four in the morning?!"

She sucked her teeth at me. SUCKED HER TEETH. Wow. I really don't have time for this. Why do I even bother with this girl? I feel horrible because she claims to love me and I only see her for one thing...that booty she carries so well. Now before you say that Marcus is an asshole, understand that I'm NOT an asshole. Girls like Stephanie put themselves in this position. I have told her countless times that I can't see us in a relationship. Yet she continues to show up at my door and call me at all hours of the night. Ok, so I'm not helping the situation by letting her in and putting it on her, but still!

"Well, we were supposed to hang out last night and you stood me up! I don't appreciate that! What's your problem?"

I sigh and yawn at the same time. She doesn't like this and hangs up. I sat up then proceed to the bathroom to run the shower, removing articles of clothing as I went. Heh. I like to walk around my apartment naked.

Stepping out of the shower, I hear my phone go off. Not even bothering to wrap a towel around myself, I walk over to see that Stephanie was calling me back and sent it straight to voice mail. I'll handle that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment